[Question #51426]: removing ubuntu

i'm aware this might be heresy to post, but i'd like to remove ubuntu.

i've installed it on an asus eee 1000h that came with win xp, and gave it it's own partition.

[digression]
i liked a few features (skype is less cluttered, nicotine has a better interface than soulseek, and amarok rocks) but all in all i actually feel the system is considerably slower -- it actually stalls quite often. on top of that, it didn't recognize my digital camera when i plugged it in (gave me an error i couldn't interpret). playing online videos (youtube and the like) also stops and skips continually.
[/digression]

since i didn't get a win xp cd with this computer, and it doesn't have a cd drive in the first place, how do i remove ubuntu and retain xp?

thanks!