Re: [Question #52106]: How do I restore Xandros and completely remove Ubuntu?

brian is still having a problem:
Dizzle-

Thank you so much for your thorough and thoughtful answer! A couple
hours after I posted, I thought of a similar fix (though I still haven't
done anything about it).  My thought was to download the Eee Image file
from somewhere, but, duh, I already have one (surely) on the cd that
came with the pc.

I'll try this as soon as Ican to see if it solves the issue!

(BTW, typing this on my Eee, which I booted into Xandros with the flash
drive docked--temporary work-around!).

Brian