Re: [Question #52132]: ext3 on external sd card - consistent corruption after crash

eumario proposed the following answer:
I also ran into the same problem on my 900 series, with a 16gig SD Card
formatted to ext3.  I found, that if you format the SD card for ext2
instead of ext3, the card will work perfectly, without any corruption,
or errors.

This is a solution, that will work for most SD Cards, and I hope this
helps you out.