Re: [Question #50473]: UNetbootin doesn't boot eee 901

Tommy Trussell posted a new comment:
I found that unetbootin appeared to work on my SD card, but the image
was not right, so I had to reformat it as fat32 and run netbootin again
(using the same image I had downloaded before) and it worked perfectly.

I did have trouble with unetbootin under Ubuntu... I found several
situations where it hangs and I had to force quit it and start over. The
second or third time I got everything going right.

Here's an article that shows what it looks like when everything is going
right: http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080727-running-ubuntu-on-
the-eee-pc.html