Re: [Question #53972]: Want to install Ubuntu ISO WITHOUT persistance (i.e. RO)

bob2000 gave more information on the question:
I think I would burn the Ubuntu EEE to a USB, boot off of the USB so
that I can run it on the EEE box, make the changes I needed (with
persistence on the USB device) and install the Remastersys software so
that I could burn a new ISO with the changes.  Then I would transfer the
new ISO onto the EEE device.  The tricky part is how to transfer the new
ISO to the EEE device without persistence.