[Question #55492]: What kind of System file extension during installation of eeeUbuntu 8.04.1??

Hello everybody...
At first I'd like to wish you a merry xmas...
I'm going to install eeeUbuntu 8.04.1 on a eeepc 710 4G...
I've already installed gutsy gibbon on it with the eee-patch but now I want to try something right for eee!
Anyway, in the past installation I remember I chose different kind of file system as opposed to the installation on my desktop pc.
So by now I don't know if I have to choose ext3, ext2 or others...
I hope you will help me.
Thanks for care