[Question #55762]: Is the ubuntu-eee metapackage available in any repo?

New question #55762 on Ubuntu Eee:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-eee/+question/55762

I have ubuntu installed on an Eee 1000, with Adam's custom kernel, but installed by adding the repo - I did not install Ubuntu Eee from the image. I notice that there are several metapackages in the distro, including linux-eeepc (that I get from the repo), but also ubuntu-eee. However, it seems to be only on the CD and not anywhere in a repo. Is it therefore not possible to convert an already-installed system fully to an Ubuntu Eee system by installing all metapackages?