Re: [Question #45104]: slow/no wireless networking 8.04.1, other problems

Michael proposed the following answer:
I am also experiencing poor wireless connectivity and odd behaviour of
the 'quit' link.

I've tried the above suggestion, and that on the EEEPC/Fixes link but it
doesn't appear to have made a difference.

With Xandros I had no problems.  Now I have difficulty making a wireless
connection when in a distant room.  I think that the signal strength
percentage is always weaker than it was before.