Re: [Question #55762]: Is the ubuntu-eee metapackage available in any repo?

Rouben proposed the following answer:
I don't see it mentioned anywhere, in fact I'm seeing more questions
like yours all over the place. :) Do you have ubuntu-eee installed
somewhere? Can you check all the sources.list files, perhaps that repo
you seek is listed in one of those files? If it is, you should mention
it somewhere on the Ubuntu wiki so that everyone can benefit from your
findings.