Re: [Question #55762]: Is the ubuntu-eee metapackage available in any repo?

Question #55762 on Ubuntu Eee changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-eee/+question/55762

Eduard Grebe is still having a problem:
Hi Rouben. I don't have it installed, but I did boot the install image
and checked sources.list. They only have the standard ubuntu repos, plus
one PPA (that doesn't seem to have anything eee pc related). Strangely,
it doesn't even have the repo with Adam's custom kernel (hosted at
array.org) in there - which means you also don't get updates to the
kernel they ship. I find this rather odd.