Re: [Question #55883]: installed 8.04.1 on eee 900. Want to expand partition

Bob Kaplan is still having a problem:
I looked at the suggested procedure. Way beyond my level of expertise. I
will likely re-installing 8.04.1. During the install there is a step
which asks me how to partition the drives. At that point, my hair (
what's left of it) begins to itch. Is there some way at this step, I can
tell the installer that I want the system installed on the larger -16GB
- drive? Other wise, is there any way for me to store my documents and
data on the second drive?