Re: [Question #55883]: installed 8.04.1 on eee 900. Want to expand partition

Rouben requested for more information:
I understand and agree, that procedure is not for the faint of heard,
and what it accomplishes really isn't all that significant given what
we're trying to accomplish. I'll try to come up with step-by-step
instructions for you within the week or so, using an eeePC 901 laptop
that I have access to.

I'm actually in the same shoes as you as I'm trying to replace the
default Linux OS that shipped with my sister's eeePC. That one's just
too buggy.