[Question #57332]: Printer support

New question #57332 on Easy Peasy:

My mum's been having terrible trouble getting her 1000H to print to her Canon MP150 using the Xandros OS, I've not been able to get the gutenprint drivers to install successfully (says requires LSB >= 3.1, Xandros seems to have 3.0 and I've been unable to update) and while researching the problem I found EasyPeasy...

Can anyone confirm whether EasyPeasy supports the MP150 straight off, or if either the gutenprint or hplip (possible new printer) drivers have successfully been installed?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.