Re: [Question #55883]: installed 8.04.1 on eee 900. Want to expand partition

Question #55883 on Easy Peasy changed:

Rouben requested for more information:
Hi Bob,

After running the live CD on the eee 901 I've discovered that in my
opinion, the OS should be installed on /dev/sda (first disk, 4GB) and
then the second disk can be used for the hardware partition (so that
suspend to disk is possible) plus user data. The important this is to
tell the installer to use /dev/sda and completely take over it. I'll try
this out and let you know how it goes. You can experiment as well, we
could compare notes afterwards.

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.