Re: [Question #55883]: installed 8.04.1 on eee 900. Want to expand partition

Question #55883 on Easy Peasy changed:

Bob Kaplan gave more information on the question:
Hi Rouben - Thanks again for taking your time for sorting this out. I've
been distracted recently trying to replace Vista on my Toshiba Satellite
lap top with Ubuntu Linux. I'm being very careful on the Toshiba because
it's my main computer. There are a number of problems I still have to
resolve on my Toshiba before I get back to the Asus. I will however, try
to follow up on your suggestions in the next few days.

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.