[Question #58216]: How do I connect to a Windows PC as a remoter terminal?

New question #58216 on Easy Peasy:

I want to use my eeePC 900 as a remote terminal on a windows PC on my home network. I'm running eeeBuntu 8.10 on my Asus 900 and using a wireless connection to my home LAN. My windows PC is running XP Pro and has remote access enabled. I can run remote terminal applications from any windows XP computer on my network; and I would like similar function on my eeePC. I saw a recommendation on another Ubuntu forum to use an application my  called tightVLC; but I cant find it on package manager. If tightVLC is my solution, how can I install it on my eee? If not, how can I get another app. to do the job?

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.