Re: [Question #58216]: How do I connect to a Windows PC as a remoter terminal?

Question #58216 on Easy Peasy changed:

Bob Kaplan confirmed that the question is solved:
I installed Gnome-RDP which included tightVLC. Once I figured out the
the "domain" entry meant using the directory path, I got it to work.
Still no too sure about this, but at least for now we can mark this one
solved.

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.