Re: [Question #59256]: Easy Peasy on eee top?

Question #59256 on Easy Peasy changed:

sbaboc gave more information on the question:
All right, I have tried easy peasy-1.0 on my new eee top some hours ago;
I get the blank screen as soon as booting is over. And in the Xorg log,
one line with "EE":

(EE) intel(0): underrun on pipe B

Same problem as with pure ubuntu.
Any idea how to implement the fact that "downgrading to xf86-video-intel-2.4.2-1 fixed the problem" on a usb key ?

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.