[Question #60565]: Easypeasy 1.0 and UCK

New question #60565 on Easy Peasy:

I am yust preparing an Linux installation for a class with about 30 Eeepc 900A and found that easypeasy is the best distribution for my needs. But I want to install some additional software. So I found the Ubuntu Customization Kit (UCK), which allows to remaster any Ubuntu Distribution.

Any Distribution, but not Easypeasy, because easypeasy is missing the language packages language-support-xx (xx is for de or en). It would be great to integrate these packages into easypeasy 1.x, so that one can easyer use UCK in future.

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.