Re: [Question #45464]: Wireless problem on 900 Fn2 does no switch on

Question #45464 on Easy Peasy changed:

astari1174 proposed the following answer:
similar trouble..
first of all i'm new at ubuntu.. so forgive me if i'm asking dumb question...
i use easy peasy in my netbook asus n10jc
i can activate my wireless with Fn-f2 (or with anything else, not that i know how..)
so i follow the instrustion above (to comment the couple lines in files b,c,d and reboot) but the wifi is not on... and the fn-f2 is not working..
 can anybody help me please?
thanx b4

astari1174

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.