Re: [Question #61250]: ISO Image too big

Question #61250 on Easy Peasy changed:

Tommy Trussell proposed the following answer:
Do you have a 1 Gigabyte (or larger) USB "flash" drive? I believe that's
the installation method assumed because the tinier ASUS netbooks don't
have a CD drive. You can't just copy the files -- use unetbootin or
another utility or the command line methods described elsewhere.

Alternatively, if a DVD is suitable to you, have you tried burning the
.iso to a DVD? I believe it should work the same, as long as the drive
can use it.

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.