[Question #62089]: Removing Pre-installed games

New question #62089 on Easy Peasy:

I'm running EasyPeasy 8.10 on my Asus 900. I would like to remove the games and data that came pre-installed on the system. I can't seem to find them in the Package Manager. My aplogies to all of you who worked so hard to get these games installed; but I need the space for some other stuff that is more important to me. 16GB fills up pretty fast with videos and music.

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.