[Question #62090]: Using all 20GB of Asus 900 Storage

New question #62090 on Easy Peasy:

I believe that my Asus 900 has 2 physical flash memory drives sda, sdb. SDA is about 4 GB; and SDB is about 16 GB. I currently have 8.4 installed on SDA; and EasyPeasy 8.10 installed on SDB. My preferred system is EasyPeasy 8.10 on SDB. The Ubuntu file system is a bit of a mystery to me. Is there any way that I can remove 8.4 from SDA, and make those 4GB of storage available to my EasyPeasy system on SDB? It would also be nice to not have to select the proper OS, every time I boot. If I can remove 8.4 from SDA; will the system automatically boot 8.10 on SDB?

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.