Re: [Question #46189]: ext3 partition mounted as ext2 (eeePC 901)

Question #46189 on Easy Peasy changed:

Jonathon Hodges proposed the following answer:
I think the debate is still raging over that Agus; it depends who you
ask.  Me I've chosen ext2 with no swap partition and I'm quite happily
still running it on my 901 and have been since the end of August 2008.
I've even read that you can use a swap partition and then it's quite
easy to reduce the 'swappiness' of the drive.

Jon

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.