ubuntu-elisp team mailing list archive

ubuntu-elisp is not subscribed to emacsen-common

I found this mailing list just now, I recall looking for it before but
not finding it ... Should the other ubuntu-elisp members who are not on
the list be notified somehow?

I cannot figure out how to add more packages to the ubuntu-elisp group,
is this something somebody here (mwolsen?) can do, or should I file a
bug report against Launchpad, or something?  The package list is at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-elisp/+packagebugs

Besides emacsen-common there are other packages which we should arguably
monitor (if I understand the purpose of this group at all :-) --
apt-cache rdepends emacs produces 39 matches, and although there are
duplicates and packages which are not directly relevant, most of those
are, and are not subscribed at the moment.  (This is a weak heuristic;
there are certainly other packages which are not listed by this simple
recipe, either.)

/* era */

PS. Please don't leak my current email address, it's a special-purpose
address for this list only.

--
If this were a real .signature, it would suck less.  Well, maybe not.

/* era */

--
If this were a real .signature, it would suck less.  Well, maybe not.

Follow ups