ubuntu-fridge team mailing list archive

Re: Notice: Issue with the Fridge LP emailing list

Hi,

>  > Ultimately we need two lists:  1) one for normal team communications,
>  > 2) one for news submissions shared with other groups like UWN
>
>  Actually the UbuntuNews spec envisages there being a single list, not
>  two - and I think that is a simpler and more efficient way of working.

If we want to make it that simple then I have a simple answer. :-)

1) Fridge editors belong to the ubuntu-fridge team. The ubuntu-fridge
team is used for Fridge access but mailing lists are not enabled.
2) the ubuntu-fridge team is a member of the ubuntu-news team (Martin
should add us) - this means the fridge-editors will inherit the privs
of the ubuntu-news team, not the other way around.
3) We enable mailing lists on ubuntu-news and we move the fridge
editor discussions over to ubuntu-news

Joey