ubuntu-fridge team mailing list archive

status of bugs and improvements to the fridge

Hi,

I had a few moments today to talk to Gerry Carr who owns the webmaster
resources that work on the Fridge.  He's agreed to follow-on meeting
with the webmaster team and our sysadmins in May (after Hardy's
release) to see if we can find a way to resolve the fridge bugs and
also better enable the community changes (like themes) to be applied
to the fridge.  The idea would be to allow us to be more
self-supporting and rely less on the Canonical webmasters (since they
are very busy).  Right now due to security protocols, all changes have
to be funneled though the webmasters.  In the future, I might be able
to authorize the changes to be applied like I do for the Launchpad
resources that I own (e.g. the Launchpad wiki).

I'll let you know how it goes.

Joey