ubuntu-fridge team mailing list archive

Re: Action Requested: Fridge LP mailing lists

Martin Albisetti wrote:
On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Matthew East <mdke@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I personally
 believe it's very important in Ubuntu to limit the number of lists as
 much as possible, and think that each group has enough to share with
 and learn from each other to justify a single list. Having a separate
 list just to discuss things like theming seems overkill to me.

I fully agree with this, and was my main reason for trying to create a
-news team.
Stop duplicating efforts, centralize all news flow in one place, and
share as much as possible.

There is no question on this subject, we all agree on that. I just wanted to separate "submission and working on news" from the various technical/operational tasks we also do.

In the end I guess I'm with Joey on this. I personally feel like using the LP list for fridge development discussion would be good but I don't want to stand in the way of progress so if people want a single list we can shut down the LP list too I guess.

-Jordan