ubuntu-game-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Updated kernel and graphics stack for 12.04 LTS available

Hi Daniel,

Not right away. Because of earlier observed problems with pure Mesa 9.0
and Intel on 12.04, it remains blacklisted for unredirection. However
now we can start testing the full stack kernel+X.org+mesa on Intel,
which should in all likelihood yield the same result as Ubuntu 12.10,
ie. no problems.

-Timo