ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Gaming With Ubuntu (OpenWeek session)

Hi,
You are probably all aware that this week is Ubuntu OpenWeek
(http://wiki.ubuntu.com/OpenWeek).

On friday, at 19:00 UTC I am running a session on gaming with ubuntu.

It would be great if some of you could attend that, and if you have
anything extra that you feel I could talk about, please contact me on
the mailing list, or on this e-mail address.  I have plenty of things to
talk about but a bit extra would be fantastic :).  I'm happy to give a
project you're working on a mention too ;].

Hope to see some of you there,
Ben Crisford