ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Music for new game projects

Hi there ubuntu gaming team members;

I've been doing music with ubuntu studio for 3 years now, before that I used
to use windows and cubase etc. I'm a student at the state conservatory
composition department here in Istanbul. I can use open source tools like
ardour, rosegarden,
linuxsampler/qsampler, fluidsynth/qsynth, VST's with wine etc. to
produce music in the genres of orchestral, classical, modern, electronic
and techno. Also I can arrange and orchestrate any melody you may
suggest (with property rights or public domain of course) to make it
polyphonic. If you have a need for game music in new projects you may
contact me. Cheers!
--
Barış Ürüm