ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: identifying obstacles in ubuntu gaming and pushing it forwards

This definitely sounds like a reasonable and well focused goal. I like the
LAN party / clanning idea to get the profile of FOSS gaming up. I would be
interested in a FOSS Ubuntu clan, in games like Nexuiz and BZFlag, although
I don't know if I have the time to set aside to running such a monster. I
will try poking my LoCo into running a lan or two (any Ubuntu-dc members on
here?).