ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Lets start rocking - idea of spawning ubuntu gaming distro?

Can I also suggest we look at tweaking the kernel to see if it can be
improved for gaming (maybe a low latency preempting kernel?). I have been
thinking about this for a while but am not sure if we will be able to make
any major improvements.