ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: VoIP tools in Ubuntu

I didn't explain myself well, sorry.

Spux is a ventrilo client for linux.  So windows clans wanting a war could
contact us via ventrilo.  This would be a great way to promote the spux
project on which I am a developer.

Also I suggest using xfire to help promote gfire, and most windows gamers I
know use xfire so it would be practical also.

Regards,
Ben