ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Lets start rocking - idea of spawning ubuntu gaming distro?

The only way I can justify the promotion of usage of wine in ubuntu gaming
team is if its used to get FOSS games that are windows only (or that lacks
ubuntu package), for example I.V.A.N.  <http://ivan.sourceforge.net/> No
offence to the wine developers, they do a great job and I've donated to the
project, but large game companies who dosen't even contribute a single line
of code to wine, turn a deaf ear to users who want a linux native client and
have their platinum/gold-rate games bought by linux users are just taking
advantage of the FOSS community.

*Khalid Rashid <khalid.rashid@xxxxxxxxx>* My PGP public key ID:
BFC11F5F<http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?search=0xCC9370B757DE41F0A9B35496A8F1137DBFC11F5F>

 *"In the middle of every difficulty