ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Lets start rocking - idea of spawning ubuntu gaming clan

Sorry i've been gone so long! I'm back, and i love this idea =] Each of the
ideas in your bullets could be a separate project to be listed on the
projects page--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GamingTeam/Projects

The clan seems to be playing FOSS games with an Ubuntu tag, which can also
be a separate project as well.