ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: identifying obstacles in ubuntu gaming and pushing it forwards

Glou is being developed to cater for the communication problem. A game
lobby/communication system that allows people to see in which lobbies their
friends are, talk with them and join the respective games. OpenCDS and DJL
are apps that allow you to download games using a linking repo, OpenCDS
plans to use Glou for its community backend, while DJL is planning on
implementing its own. So yes, those sytems are in development, people just
need to help