ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: identifying obstacles in ubuntu gaming and pushing it forwards

Is there a forum that will be setup for discussing and planning all this or
maybe a wiki? I havent read too much of whats going on or what the goals
are....I joined this group since I am intersted in game development for
Unix. I use FreeBSD, and I was planning to make a 2D game console using
www.beagleboard.org and www.pygame.org Anyways that just a lil intro about
me since I havent spoke to any of you guys before.