ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: new RTS FOSS game development (pyEmpires)

in-line :-

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 17:56, baris aydek<baris.aydek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, I've just joined this group, and our game pyEmpires is going to be a
> remake of Age of Empires.
> I'm the only developer and we have 2 more graphic artists. But we need
> more...
>
> http://pygame.org/project/1193/
> https://www.ohloh.net/p/pyEmpires

I played AOE for a long time. The only thing which sometimes I had
issue with was there is no easy mode for it. (Which was added in AOM
subsequently).

Good luck with you game. I would be viewing the webpages and hopefully
be able to contribute by playing stuff and reporting bugs etc.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal