ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Email to the Community Council & Next Meeting

Dear Team Members

Earlier today, I wrote to the Community Council, regarding topics raised
in our earlier meeting, and more specificity about the relaunch of this
team, I hope that any responses will also be sent to this list, and that
you will know as soon as I do.

As well as that news, I thought I'd inform you of the next meeting,
which is long overdue, the meeting will be held on Saturday the 16th
July 2011, in the #ubuntu-gaming channel on irc.freenode.net. The
meeting will take place at 9AM UTC as one of the more popular results in
the Doodle survey. An agenda is located here
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GamingTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2011-07-16#preview>
and as usual, you are welcome to add anything you think of to the
agenda, and it is encouraged that you do, as currently, I am stuck for
ideas.

Thank you,

Lewis Cawte