ubuntu-gnome-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Make gnome-session-wayland a transitional pkg?

I think I may have already replied to this off-list, but will reply here
for reference.

We split out the Wayland session when we didn't want it installed by
default. Seems reasonable to drop the delta now we ship it, provided it
isn't completely broken. I've not not been able to test it recently
though.