ubuntu-gnome team mailing list archive

Re: Pick the broken language selector you prefer

Got it now.

The GNOME's interface is much nicer but besides the mentioned bug it
is not easy to guess that to change language you need to go in the
keyboard stuff. The language selector is not so nice but it works and
also we have a "language selector" on Control Center. IMHO we can keep
both right now and maybe I can work with upstream to provide something
better for 13.04 cicle to integrate features from
gnome-language-selector on Control Center.

Is the hard to implement? I havent checked the source code (yet) but
don't looks to be hard fix this insteado of hide tab.

Cheers,