ubuntu-gnome team mailing list archive

Re: ubuntu 12.04 software rendering issues

last time I tried ubuntu 12.10, 3.6 also ran flawlessly, so I think ubuntu
has worked this out.
Only tested this on virtualbox (no 3d acceleration, of course), but It
doesn't bring any significant differences, right? Think it will also rely
on llvmpipe to do the work..