ubuntu-gnome team mailing list archive

Can no longer login

Hello,

After today's updates to Ubuntu Gnome Remix I can no longer login. I have
no login box, rather I just have the blue striped background and the mouse
cursor endlessly spins. I have tried purging gdm from my system
and re-installing, as well as clearing out my user config files, but
nothing is working.

Similarly, I have the proposed-updates turned on as well as the gnome3-ppa
installed on my system as well to get the updated 3.6 packages that are not
included by default.

Please help me get this fixed, as I was greatly enjoying the Ubuntu Gnome
Remix.

 -Britt Yazel

Follow ups