ubuntu-gnome team mailing list archive

Re: Abiword/Gnumeric or LibreOffice in GNOME Remix?

Making LibreOffice the default, seems like the best idea provided it doesnt cause a blow-out in the image size. Interface aside, it is the best
and most feature complete free office suite available. Although to be honest I havent even really tried abiword or gnumeric.

A bonus of switching to LibreOffice, is we can include gnome-documents as well.