ubuntu-gnome team mailing list archive

Re: Firefox & LibreOffice included by default

Hello Jeremy,

Very good, I think that we are now much better with Firefox and LibreOffice.

Personally, I am happy because now my custom ISO is very close to the UGR,
put 7zip and remove the games and I will delete my custom ISO generator ;-)

About email client, I use webmail like most people nowadays but if we need
to choose one, I recommend to use Evolution because Thunderbird have one
big problem (at least for some of my customers). Thunderbird don't gvfs and
you can't attach files that are as example on a SAMBA share, in Evolution,
you can do this.

About games, it is hard to say, here, I removes all games but I am not a
good to ask about this, I don't even have a video game and games for me are
Starcraft and Diablo :-)

Cheers,