ubuntu-hams-devel team mailing list archive

Re: trustedqsl for Debian and Ubuntu

SUCCESS!  Authorization completed.  At least with Lucid.

But... I think it was with the PPA packages so...

Maybe someone else needs to do a "dance" from nothing to LotW certified.

That would be the only way to test the new code once it is in Debian
or Ubuntu.

I wasn't planning on being part of the test plan as I am busy with
college courses as a student.

73
Dave
KB3EFS