ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Ubuntu Hams Team Updates

I didn't expect to have 27 people sign up in four days, this is great.

I've started a few wiki pages, all reachable from here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuHams

There's a page for you to list yourself and your interests, if you want.

There's a page on which I've listed the ham related packages that I'm aware of,
with places for status, packaging information, etc. Please help with this,
especially if you have knowledge of a particular package. This is a straw
man page, so if the format isn't working, change it.

Dive in - if you're not familiar with using a wiki, we'll help you.

We'll be hanging out on IRC in #ubuntu-hams on freenode, this is a great
place to coordinate wiki changes if you're interested.

Thanks!

Steve/AI4QR