ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu-Hams BoF at UDS

I want to echo Jeff W4KDH's sentiments -- the Ubuntu-Hams BoF was great!
My thanks to Joey NV0N and to our group's founder Steve AI4QR for
setting up the session, and to everyone who participated.

In particular, I'm looking forward to our first "official" monthly
ubuntu-hams meeting on IRC (thanks to Piju 9W2PJU, for this good idea!),
the scheduling for which will be determined in the near future.  At the
BoF session we identified a page-full of interesting ideas and potential
projects and I am eager to discuss them with the usual #ubuntu-hams IRC
bunch.

On Mon, 2010-05-17 at 10:41 -0400, Jeff Lane wrote:
> I just wanted to say it was great meeting everyone at UDS, and I had an
> enjoyable session with the Ubuntu-Hams...
>
> Sorry if I was a bit quiet, bit it was A: My first UDS and I was still
> in a bit of overload and B: it was Friday and I was ready to drop at
> that point :-)

No worries, Jeff -- it was good to have you present.  (It was my first
UDS too, and boy, you are not kidding about the "overload" -- I've been
home for two days and I'm still exhausted!)

> And Kamal, I had a great time hanging out with you throughout the
> week :)

As did I, my friend!

73 de KA6MAL

 -Kamal