ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Our first 80m was a success, but on 20m

Well, it turned out that 80m was not usable for us last night, so we
moved to 20m phone and has a nice round-table until the band closed on
us. It was a definite advantage to have coordination on irc.

Faizul asked me in email about 20m phone nets - I think they're great -
20m is my favorite band right now. But, I'm not going to add any nets to
the wiki page that I can't commit to being net control for, at least for
the short term. I encourage anyone who is interested in hosting a net to
go ahead and add it to the wiki page.

I added a phone net preamble and procedure to the nets wiki page. I had
a terrible time getting moinmoin to format it the way I wanted and I'm
not really happy with it. Anyone wishing to improve either the content
or formatting is welcome to do so.

Steve AI4AR